Take the Sales Exam as a competence test, a learning aid, or for verifiable sales qualifications.
Each of the three Sales Exam assessments provides a series of learning opportunities and evidence-based sales qualifications.
There are three levels of qualification. They are self-attestation, a SalesSense grading certificate, and a SalesSense validation certificate.
Levels two and three provide graded or validated evidence of sales competence, compiled from assessment completions and the corresponding grading or validation questionnaires.
The Sales Exam consists of three assessments. They are free to use for self-attestation:
Grading and validation authenticate Sales Exam results.
Grading involves a review and scoring of answers to a series of supplementary evidence questions, by a SalesSense consultant. Grading feedback includes explanations of any diverging scores.
£495 plus applicable VAT
- Request Sales Exam grading.
- Complete the grading questionnaires, supplied separately.
- Receive grading scores written impartial and confidential feedback.
- Review the feedback and recommended actions.
- Arrange an in-person consultation with the reviewer to gain additional insights.
- Use the feedback, the recommended actions, and the development resources to strengthen strengths, address weaknesses, improve sales effectiveness, and increase results.
- Use the certified grading scores as evidence of sales competence.
Validation is based on the scoring of verbal answers given to questions in two ninety-minute one-to-one assessment interviews conducted by a SalesSense consultant. Validation feedback is a comprehensive report that includes development recommendations.
The feedback from grading and validation provides verified sales qualifications and development guidance.
The assessments can be used as they are to inform sales candidate selection. Grading or validation provides third-party expert verification.
The Sales Exam consists of three separate assessments that can be consolidated into a single representation of sales competence. The separate assessments evaluate knowledge, skills, and motivation. Feedback includes specific on-the-job actions that aid learning while increasing sales effectiveness.
£995 plus applicable VAT
- Telephone 01392 851500.
- Send an email to email@example.com.
The exam reveals and quantifies professional sales competence. Grading and validation by a SalesSense consultant or other accredited assessor substantiates and verifies results.
Managers, in-house specialists, and third-party professionals can be accredited by taking a short course. Contact us for details.
For individuals using the assessments as learning tools or to support career planning, the direct approach facilitates self-reflection and discovery.
- Taking the assessments increases understanding, improves skills, and develops better habits.
- Increased understanding of current skills and capabilities reveals improvement opportunities.
- Grading and validation feedback include low-cost and no-cost recommendations.
- The feedback improves productivity and results.
- The exam provides a competency framework, a template for development discussions, and a platform for career advancement.
- The use of the exam in the hiring process reduces or eliminates hiring mistakes. Having shortlisted candidates take the exam before an interview, ensures that managers have all of the information they need to make informed decisions.
- Self-assessment results document sales abilities. Validated results provide sales qualifications and evidence of competence.
Rating Professional Sales Competence
The Sales Exam provides the ability to measure and quantify sales competence.
Guidance for Individual Development
The assessments identify and quantify opportunities for individual development. The feedback answers the question, "What can be done to attain, improve, or maintain skills and habits?" The experience prompts learning, provides guidance for development plans, and offers directions for improvement. Participation leads to increased competence, rising sales performance, and personal growth.
Customers who use our validation service for a whole sales team, receive an additional team-level report. It provides a full explanation of the process, the exam statement, and the validation questions asked by the coach. The document includes tabulated results of team performance and the test average scores for 'best in class' sales teams.
The report includes written team-level feedback and recommendations that help organisations use the data to address issues, improve sales productivity, and increase sales performance.
Training Needs Analysis
Use the Sales Exam to determine training priorities. It eliminates guesswork and provides managers with a quantitative and qualitative assessment of strengths and weaknesses at the team and individual levels.
Recruitment and Selection
Improve hiring consistency and reduce hiring mistakes by having candidates take the assessments. Use the feedback to guide interviews and selection.
Getting the Right Job
Taking the Sales Exam and obtaining grading or validation from SalesSense, provides salespeople and employers with independently corroborated sales representative qualifications. The feedback reports provide documented evidence of sales professionalism.
The feedback reports provide a three-tiered platform for answering the question, "What will you do if you get this job?".
Salespeople can use the reports to help them present a compelling picture of their strengths, skills, and abilities. It helps candidates explain exactly what they are good at so that interviewers are left in no doubt of the candidate's competence.
Employers can use the feedback reports to determine if candidates for sales roles have the required skills, knowledge, and motivations for the role being filled.
If you are interested in sales qualifications, need a sales test, or want to encourage experienced salespeople to continue learning, the Sales Exam offers a solution. The three sales assessment tests offer a comprehensive evaluation of sales competence. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500 for more information. Alternatively, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form here.