Sales leadership skills for leading and inspiring large sales teams.
Leading large teams depends on the ability to motivate and inspire people through public spaeaking and one to many presentations. This course illuminates the sales leadership skills necessary to motivate teams throough presence and command of an audience.
Get a more positive response from those who are already part of an endeavour. Sway outsiders who can help or hinder. Update your speaking and leadership skills by participating in this unique programme.
- Identify defining characteristics, habits, and practices of leaders.
- Study outstanding speakers and how they inspire action.
- Examine the part charisma plays in motivating others.
- Increase personal impact and develop a greater presence.
- Learn a range of techniques for gaining and holding attention.
- Gather constructive feedback from peers and the course leader.
- Ensure that meetings are harmonious, productive, and efficient.
- Manage a press interview and have the things you choose reported.
Whether you choose to lead, or have leadership demanded of you, one thing in particular soon becomes alarmingly apparent. People take what you say to heart. They take more account of everything you say, and the precise way you say it.
One of the burdens of leadership is that you no longer have leeway for speaking half-formed thoughts. Rightly or not, others expect more of you.
Few people, even among senior executives, are naturally outstanding as motivational speakers. You can differentiate your company and stand out amongst peers by becoming the very best speaker you can be.
Small changes in audience perception can have a huge impact on response. Public speaking may be the only way you can directly influence many of your customers and perhaps some of your employees. You can win more mind share, more support, and more customers, through small improvements in your sales leadership skills.
Who should attend:
Directors and senior Managers who are called upon to lead others, persuade customers, influence public opinion, and motivate action.
- Flexible multi session 'learning by doing' structured training.
- Workplace assignments foster new habits and practices.
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning.
- Common language improves communication and team work.
- Fosters adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods.
- Increases sales productivity, consistency, and results.
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation.
- Reduces staff turnover.
- Materials with Unlimited Email Support - View and download the materials, tools, templates, and other resources. Work through the presentations and exercises as desired. Email your nominated instructor with any questions. Most support requests are answered within a few hours. Answers are guaranteed within two business days. £95 + VAT if applicable. Optional ad-hoc one-to-one coaching available.
- Self Led with Unlimited Telephone Support - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Study the materials and complete the exercises in your own time. Arrange calls with your nominated instructor to ask questions. Calls can be scheduled by email or text. £395 + VAT if applicable.
- One to One - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Arrange one-to-one coaching sessions to work through the material and apply learning through on-the-job actions. Coaching continues until the participants are satisfied with their learning progress. Session last one hour and are scheduled to suit participant needs. £995 + VAT if applicable.
- Virtual Classroom - People can gather in one room or join from any location and participate in a virtual classroom. Groups in the same room can get the benefits of a classroom environment by using a data projector or large screen and a video conferencing microphone. Sessions lasting up to 90 minutes are £350 + VAT for up to five people. Presented materials, tools, and templates are included.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. This is effective for three or more participants. Contact us for fees.
Use this link for more information or to have us call you.
Licensing and train the trainer options enable self delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. To promote or deliver this course, get in touch directly.
If you need to develop sales leadership skills, we can help. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500 for more information. We will be pleased to learn about your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively use the contact form here or send email to email@example.com.