On Wednesday, April 1st, 2020, we began delivering a free B2B sales training course via bite-sized posts on the SalesSense LinkedIn company page. This page presents links to the posts in part two - Defining Customer Problems that You Fix or Address.
Free B2B Sales Training Content
The complete course will address all the following B2B sales topics:
- Map a typical customer buying process.
- Define customer problems or situations that you fix or address.
- Find sales prospects who need what you sell, right now.
- Identify the right people in suspect .organisations.
- Start a conversation through cold outreach.
- What to do if prospects don’t engage.
- Planning a discovery call or meeting.
- Persuasive communication.
- Negotiating access to those who can say yes.
- Prompting a customer buying process.
- Participating in a customer buying process.
- Preparing an effective proposal.
- Conducting buying negotiations.
- Closing the sale.
- Managing the customer relationship.
Have the course content delivered in part or in full, for individuals or for groups in sessions led by Clive Miller, the course author.
Part Two - Defining Customer Problems that You Fix or Address
Have all of this B2B sales training course or any element of it delivered for groups or individuals through online sales training sessions or one-to-one coaching. Call +44 (0)1392 851500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.