Improve Sales Forecasting and Increase Results by Focusing Resources on the Right Opportunities
Inaccurate sales forecasting damages business management. Time spent speaking to prospects who don't buy, or buy from competitors is wasted. Instead improve sales forecasting and focus efforts on those who will buy.
On this course discover how to eliminate time wasters, create unique value propositions, and identify the actions that will lead to a win.
- Find hot prospects easily
- Eliminate fruitless opportunities early
- Know if you can win before committing
- Present a compelling proposition
- Maintain campaign momentum
- Manage the sales pipeline
- Increase sales forecast accuracy
'Sell what You Say You Will' explains how to increase results through simple changes in process and procedure. There is no requirement to develop or improve skills.
Participants leave with a set of tools that reduce time wasted on opportunities that don't happen or can't be won. They learn how to focus their efforts on worthwhile, profitable, and realisable sales opportunities. Sales forecasting becomes an accurate and reliable indication of future business.
Who should attend:
All salespeople who want to work smarter, increase productivity, and improve sales forecasting will benefit from attendance. Directors and managers who need to improve business predictability will gain a range of new tools and ideas for achieving fast results.
- Flexible multi session 'learning by doing' structured training course
- Workplace assignments develop new habits and practice
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning
- Common language improves communication and team work
- Promotes adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods
- Increases sales productivity, consistency, and results
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation
- Reduces staff turnover
- Self Led - We provide access to the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources and arrange a single one hour session with a SalesSense coach. The session serves as a guide to self-led learning and use of the tools in the real world.
- One to One - Individuals participate through a series of one-to-one online coaching sessions. Participants can be anywhere in the world providing there is a good Internet connection and they have an access device such as a laptop computer, tablet, or smart phone. Sessions last one hour and continue until the participant is satisfied with his or her progress.
- Virtual Classroom - People from the same team or organisation can gather in one room or join from any location and participate in an online virtual classroom. Groups in the same room can get the benefits of a classroom environment by using a data projector or screen to view the virtual session. Participants can be anywhere in the world with access to the Internet.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. This is effective for three or more participants.
Use this link for more information or to have us call you.
Licencing and train the trainer options enable self delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. To promote or deliver this course, get in touch directly.
If you need to improve sales forecasting and conversion rates while increasing results, 'Sell what You Say You Will' delivers. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. We will be pleased to discuss your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.