Training for recruiting sales people - skills and methods for making the right sales hiring decisions.
Recruiting sales people is a high risk operation and hiring the right salespeople is the greatest contributor to sales success. Take the risk out of your sales hiring decisions. Take this sales recruitment training course to reduce recruitment costs and accelerate sales growth. Eliminate the luck factor and put business on a better path.
- Deepen business understanding
- Increase perceived contribution
- Get more time with senior executives
- Establish status as a trusted advisor
- Increase perception of strategic value
- Create more effective account plans
Repeatedly we hear managers say, "selecting new sales staff is a lottery". It need not be so. You can dramatically reduce the risks by taking the guesswork out of recruitment. Learn how to have unsuitable candidates reject themselves. Use a simple, repeatable method to zero in on the right candidate. Discover how the right question style will reveal everything you want to know. In this fast-paced programme, you learn how to avoid those expensive hiring mistakes that inhibit sales performance. Get the 'know how' and begin choosing salespeople who will perform for you.
Who should attend:
Everyone involved in the sales recruitment process who are influencing selection decisions or hiring salespeople.
- Flexible multi session 'learning by doing' structured training
- Workplace assignments foster new habits and practices
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning
- Common language improves communication and teamwork
- Fosters adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation
- Reduces staff turnover
- Increases sales results
- Materials with Unlimited Email Support - View and download the slide decks, tools, templates, and other resources. Work through the materials and exercises as desired. Email your nominated coach with any questions. Most support requests are answered within a couple of hours. Answers are guaranteed within two business days. £95 + VAT if applicable. Optional ad-hoc one-to-one coaching available.
- Self Led with Unlimited Telephone Support - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Study the materials and complete the exercises in your own time. Arrange calls with your nominated coach to ask questions. Calls can be scheduled by email or text. £345 + VAT if applicable.
- One to One - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Arrange one-to-one coaching sessions to work through the material and apply learning through on-the-job actions. Coaching continues until the participants are satisfied with their learning progress. Session last one hour and are scheduled to suit participant needs. £995 + VAT if applicable.
- Virtual Classroom - People can gather in one room or join from any location and participate in a virtual classroom. Groups in the same room can get the benefits of a classroom environment by using a data projector or large screen and a video conferencing microphone. Sessions lasting up to 90 minutes are £595 + VAT for up to five people. Presented materials, tools, and templates are included.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. This is effective for three or more participants. Contact us for fees.
If you are recruiting sales people and need to reduce hiring mistakes, hire the right salespeople, or make better selection decisions, we can help. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. We will be pleased to learn about your needs and talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.