Increase business from established customers. Professional account management training for sales account managers.
Since it is easier to sell to existing customers than new ones, investing in account management training strengthens relationships with customers and increases the flow of business. Take this course to renew sales momentum and business success in established accounts.
- One-to-one delivery: £695
- Per session one-to-one delivery: £95
- Per session group delivery: £180
- Training takes place in a virtual meeting.
- Fees exclude applicable VAT
- Guaranteed results.
This account management course provides account managers with new ways to maintain or develop stronger lasting ties with important customers.
- Understand the customers business.
- Articulate business level contribution.
- Extend access to senior people.
- Achieve trusted advisor status.
- Establish strategic value.
- Develop account plans.
Account management training provides new tools and methods for assessing customer potential, evaluating relationship status, and demonstrating value. Learn new skills for developing and strengthening relationships, expanding presence, and increasing strategic significance.
Who Should Attend
Salespeople and account managers who are tasked with maintaining and developing business through existing customers. Participants learn how to position themselves and their company, centre stage through establishing senior level relationships and expanding presence across departments.
- Flexible multi session 'learning by doing' structured training course.
- Work place assignments develop new habits and practices.
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning.
- Common language improves communication and team work.
- Promotes adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods.
- Increases sales productivity, consistency, and results.
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation.
- Reduces staff turnover.
Account Manager Training Delivery Options
One to One - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. The assigned coach arranges one-to-one training sessions to present or discuss the material and identify on-the-job learning actions. Training and coaching continues until the participants are satisfied with their learning progress. Session last one hour and are scheduled to suit participant needs.
£695 + VAT if applicable. Book places.
One to One on a per session basis.
Via Online Group Training - Includes access to presentations, tools, templates, and other resources. Choose content priorities. Schedule 1 hour sessions to suit participant needs.
£180 plus applicable VAT per session. Book this training.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. The full account management training course takes two days. Contact us for fees.
Use this link for more information or to have us call you.
Licensing and train the trainer options enable self delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. To promote or deliver this course, get in touch directly.
If you are looking for a sales account management training course or need to strengthen customer relationships and increase business from established customers, we can help. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. We will be pleased to learn about your needs and talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.