Lead and manage faster growth. Step by step business development management training.
Acquire a comprehensive set of new tools and skills for business development management and sales growth.
Job descriptions for business development managers vary widely yet almost all are focused on producing new business from new customers. This course equips people in BDM roles to develop and execute business development strategy.
If you need to set business development strategy, find new customers, engage business decision makers, or lead marketing initiatives, Business Development Management training develops the right skills, teaches effective methods, and provides the right tools.
- Quantify potential by benchmarking competitors.
- Develop or strengthen selling propositions.
- Scope convincing proof of value.
- Identify those ready to buy before you call.
- Create an irresistible approach.
- Anticipate and plan around obstacles.
- Develop a sales process framework.
- Transform elements into a complete sales plan.
- Create or align a marketing plan.
Who should attend:
Business Development Managers, Business Development Directors, and General Managers with new business responsibility. If you lead, manage, or direct new customer acquisition, this course expands the tools, methods and practices you can use to to bring in new business.
Example Participant Comments
Very thoughtful approach and lots of tools to help in identifying areas for improvement. Excellent practical value.
The course covered everything I wanted and introduced a lot of new thoughts about finding and winning new business.
Very enjoyable course. It helped me understand all the aspects of my business development role. I learned new ways to improve.
- Flexible multi session 'learning by doing' structured training.
- On-the-job assignments develop new habits and practices.
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples aid learning and save time.
- Common language improves communication and team work.
- Leads adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods.
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation.
- Increases sales results.
Business Development Management Training Delivery Options
- One to One - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Arrange one-to-one coaching sessions to work through the material and apply learning through on-the-job actions. Coaching continues until the participants are satisfied with their learning progress. Session last one hour and are scheduled to suit participant needs. £995 + applicable VAT. Add to cart
- Programme Materials and Group Coaching for up to Five People - Participants gain access to the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Have key elements of the content presented. Learn how to prioritise the distance learning course content. Work through some of the exercises, and review implementation actions in a virtual classroom group coaching session. Scheduled the session to suit participant needs The initial session duration is 90 minutes. £695 plus VAT. Four Week Lead Time.
- Follow on Group Coaching Sessions - Further sessions can be arranged as needed. £350 plus applicable VAT. Add to cart
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. This is effective for three or more participants. Contact us for fees.
- Materials with Email Support - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Study the materials and complete the exercises as desired. Email your nominated coach with any questions. Most support requests are answered within a couple of hours. Answers are guaranteed within two business days. £95 + applicable VAT. Four Week Lead Time.
- Self Led with Telephone Support - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Study the materials and complete the exercises as desired. Arrange calls with your nominated coach to ask questions. Schedule calls by email or text. £395 + applicable VAT. Four Week Lead Time.
Use this link for more information or to have us call you.
Licencing and train the trainer options enable third party and in-house provisioning of this course. To find out more, telephone +44 (0)1392 851500 or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. If you are interested in promoting or delivering SalesSense courses, get in touch directly or use the contact form here.
If you are looking for new business sales training, business development courses, or need to learn about business development management, we can help. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. We will be pleased to learn about your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.