Take control of new business generation with business development planning and management training.
Improve predictability, increase confidence in the plan, and smash performance targets with the methods taught in this business development planning course.
Fees from £39 per person plus VAT if applicable. See the booking options below.
Acquire a comprehensive set of new tools, methods, and frameworks for business development planning and new business growth.
Prepare or enhance the business development plan. Implement new thinking, methods, and practices as you work through the course.
Use the forethought, planning, and preparation to accelerate the process of acquiring new logo business.
If you need to set business development strategy, put plans into action, and manage the achievement of new business sales targets, Business development planning training provides a foundation built on the most successful efforts of others. Learn the fast way by taking this course.
- Measurement of market opportunity size.
- Compelling, persuasive expression of value.
- How to get absolute proof of effect.
- How to find prospects who need what you have, right now.
- New ways to grab and retain prospect attention.
- A step-by-step method for anticipating and eliminating obstacles.
- Guiding frameworks for ensuring consistency.
- Sales strategy and tactics for your market.
- Sales & marketing alignment principles.
- A business development planning template.
- Pre course questionnaire.
- Pre work preparation guide.
- Personalised workplace assignments.
- In-course materials.
- Online resources.
- Career long support.
Materials and resources:
- Self study guide.
- Accelerated learning guide.
- Course slide-decks.
- Go to market plan template.
- Top six customer questions response worksheet.
- Top six customer questions - crib sheet.
- Prospect profiling tools.
- Quantified qualification template.
- Approach campaign planner.
- Approach campaign content examples.
- Objection handling guide.
- Sales operations planning assessment.
- Marketing plan assessment.
- Sales & marketing plan alignment guide.
- Business development plan templates.
Business Development Planning and Management Training Individual Delivery Options
One to One
View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources.
The assigned coach arranges one-to-one training sessions to present or discuss the material and identify on-the-job learning actions.
Training and coaching continues until the participants are satisfied with their learning progress.
Most people complete the programme in six one-hour sessions, scheduled to suit participant needs.
Self-Led with Telephone Support
View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Study the materials and complete the exercises as desired. Arrange calls with your nominated coach to ask questions. Calls are be scheduled by email or text.
£99 + applicable VAT. Four week lead time. Book Places.
Self-Led with Email Support
View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Study the materials and complete the exercises as desired. Email your nominated coach with any questions. Most support requests are answered within a couple of hours. Answers are guaranteed within two business days.
£39 + applicable VAT. Four week lead time. Book Places.
Business Development Planning and Management Training Group Delivery Options
Course Materials and Group Training
Up to ten participants gain access to the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Have key elements of the content presented. Learn how to prioritise the distance learning course content. Work through some of the exercises, and review implementation actions in a virtual classroom group training session. Scheduled the session to suit participant needs The session duration is 90 minutes.
£590 plus VAT. Four week lead time. Book this training.
Follow on Virtual Classroom Group Training Sessions
Further one hour sessions can be arranged as needed.
The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. This is effective for three or more participants. Contact us for fees.
We unconditionally guarantee the quality and effectiveness of our services. In addition, we warrant that application of the principles, methods, and practices presented in our materials will lead to a gain in value equivalent to at least five times the fees. Should you decide that our services have not met this guarantee, we will refund your fees promptly and courteously.
Want Something Different? Please Ask:
If you need to focus business development activities or improve business development planning, we can help. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. Alternatively use the contact form here or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.