Performance appraisal, competence assessment, and interview questions for salespeople.
Achieve a new level of development engagement with sales and customer service staff. Use our assessments and validation tools as a source of performance appraisal questions.
Use our free assessments to guide appraisals, set competence standards, inspire development, and improve selection.
Use a consistent assessment framework to rate abilities, coach individuals, and train without a trainer.
Evaluate individual and team effectiveness, identify training needs, and test job vacancy candidates.
Identify the easy ways to increase effectiveness and performance. Eliminate or minimise weaknesses. Discover new ways to deal with obstacles and improve results through a unique combination of self-assessment and validation.
Assessments use competency based direct questioning techniques that cause participants to reveal skills, abilities, and habits. There are no psychometrics involved. The approach is transparent and easy to understand for both assessed and assessors so the questions provide a comprehensive performance appraisal resource.
Review and validation of self-assessment results highlights the most important issues and the most significant opportunities. Aligned on-the-job actions offer specific improvement directions.
Easy to use validation questions enable managers, coaching staff, trainers, and other professionals to provide independent objective feedback.
Assessment validation and performance appraisal questions available for independent use:
Assessment and Validation Benefits
- Customer facing staff are prompted to examine their strengths and weaknesses. They learn about strengths and address weaknesses and discover learning strategies. Improvements feed through into increased results.
- Managers acquire a structured, factual, non judgemental set of performance appraisal questions that support effective feedback and coaching.
- Feedback and site resources present development recommendations. Managers gain resources that support coaching and can be used to begin making improvements immediately.
- Managers gain an additional means of measuring staff effectiveness. Results alone don't provide improvement indicators.
- Self-assessments and reviews help managers and participants complete performance appraisals.
- Having new-hire prospects complete assessments reduces hiring mistakes. Interviewers can use the review tools to guide interviews and ensure that abilities are carefully and objectively assessed.
Assessment and Validation Applications
Maximising Sales Productivity and Results
Assessment results help managers move team performance towards the optimum by providing specific, evidence based pointers for improvements.
Guidance for Individual Development
Assessments identify and quantify opportunities for development. Scores provide a sound base for individuals and their managers to discuss and prioritise a development plan that will lead to increased competence, rising performance, and personal growth.
Training Needs Analysis
As a means to determine training priorities, the assessments and reviews eliminate the guesswork and provide a quantitative and qualitative evaluation of strengths and weaknesses.
Recruitment and Selection
Testing is a practical means for improving hiring consistency and reducing hiring mistakes. Having candidates take assessments provides feedback that can be used to guide an interview. Reviews provide a set of supplementary questions that reveal skills, habits, and competence.
Giving People the Right Assignments
The assessments deliver a practical and efficient way to answer the question, "Who is most suited for a particular assignment"? No two opportunities or customers are the same. Making assignments based on individual suitability offers another way to maximise team productivity.
If you need to develop sales staff or increase their effectiveness, a new level of performance appraisal can create the necessary learning momentum. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500 for more information about our performance appraisal questions. We will be pleased to learn about your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.