Complete this form to receive site content and sales blog updates.
Be the first to learn about sales blog additions, new downloads, assessments, articles, and sales tools.
A few trusted sources are all that you need to keep up with the latest ideas and thinking about business to business sales methods, skills, and habits. SalesSense updates provide timely stimulating material. See example updates here.
Join the Sales Club for immediate access to complementary resources:
- Sales Aptitude Assessment - Find out how comfortable you would be in a sales job. Compare your choices compared with those of established successful salespeople.
- Sales Skills and Habits Assessment - Score thirty statements for instant feedback on selling skills, strengths, weaknesses, and no cost or low cost development solutions.
- Sales Knowledge Challenge - Do you have the knowledge? Take the challenge and find your gaps.
- Work Motivations Assessment - Identify your leading and lagging work motivators and learn the affects in a sales role.
- Sales Skills Gap Solutions - Comprehensive and straightforward directions for developing knowledge, skills, and abilities for ten key aspects of selling.
- The Sales Success Formula - Free training covering a framework for maximising business and sales performance.
- The Sales Win Predictor - Quantify your chances of winning any sale by scoring these fourteen statements.
- Sales Management Practices Assessment - Compare practices with commonly acknowledged 'best sales management practices'./span>
- Sales Operations Planning Assessment - Use this assessment to gauge the sales readiness of an operation./span>
- Free e-book - currently the classic 'Think and Grow Rich' by Napoleon Hill.
- Sounding Board - Expert Advice - Just ask and we will offer our best thinking on any issue.
For more information about the SalesSense Sales Club, sales blog, or this subscription page, telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. We will be pleased to discuss any sales issue. Alternatively Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.