Sales management training course for new and established sales leaders.
Discover new tools for turning the art of management into a reliable science. Strengthen the sales process, increase task ownership, master one minute coaching, maximise motivation, improve forecast accuracy, choose and automate KPI feedback, lead effective meetings, and hire the right people from the learning in this sales management training programme.
Delivering consistent on target or above target sales performance depends on maintaining a highly motivated and effective team. Establishing and developing such teams demands extraordinary sales management and leadership skills.
This course provides sales managers with reliable methods and techniques for achieving and sustaining ‘best in class’ performance. If you need to maximise individual effectiveness, adapt for difficult personalities, achieve high conversion rates, shorten sales cycles, and exceed sales targets with greater ease and certainty, Advanced Sales Management training provides the right methods and develops the right skills.
- Achieve Consistent Sales Results
- Increase Individual Sales Performance
- Eliminate Sales Hiring Mistakes
- Motivate without Money
- Have Sales People Set and Achieve Lofty Sales Targets
- Deliver Motivating Admonishment
- Makes Appraisals Motivating
- Be the Right Kind of Manager for Each Individual
- Recognise and Adapt for Personality
- Motivate through Delegation
- Become a One Minute Coach
- Increase Sales through Processes Improvement
- Make Sales Meetings Motivating
- Increase Sales with Benchmarks
- Develop leadership skills
Who should attend:
Sales managers, directors, and sales team leaders who carry responsibility for achieving or exceeding sales targets. If you lead, manage, or direct a field sales team and are responsible for ensuring they meet revenue or profit objectives, this course will vastly expand the tools, methods and practices you can use to achieve these aims.
Typical Participant Comments
Helpful to sort out thought, identifying areas for improvement. Provided many tools to use for the team to excel. Good discussions and round table. Good level of homework between sessions. Aquilex
The course covered all the areas we requested and injected a lot of new thoughts into the way we manage and sell. NCE Europe
Excellent course. It helped me understand all the aspects of Sales Management, some of which I knew I needed to improve but didn't know how. Elyzium
- Flexible 'learning by doing' training
- Workplace assignments develop new habits and practices
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning
- Common language improves communication and teamwork
- Promotes adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation
- Increases sales results
- Materials with Unlimited Email Support - View and download the slide decks, tools, templates, and other resources. Work through the materials and exercises as desired. Email your nominated coach with any questions. Most support requests are answered within a couple of hours. Answers are guaranteed within two business days. £195 + VAT if applicable. Optional ad-hoc one-to-one coaching available.
- Self Led with Unlimited Telephone Support - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Study the materials and complete the exercises in your own time. Arrange calls with your nominated coach to ask questions. Calls are be scheduled by email or text. £795 + VAT if applicable.
- One to One - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Arrange one-to-one coaching sessions to work through the material and apply learning through on-the-job actions. Coaching continues until the participants are satisfied with their learning progress. Session last one hour and are scheduled to suit participant needs. £1995 + VAT if applicable.
- Virtual Classroom - People can gather in one room or join from any location and participate in a virtual classroom. Groups in the same room can get the benefits of a classroom environment by using a data projector or large screen and a video conferencing microphone. Sessions lasting up to 90 minutes are £595 + VAT for up to five people. Presented materials, tools, and templates are included.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. This is effective for three or more participants. Contact us for fees.
Use this link for more information or to have us call you.
Licencing and train the trainer options enable self delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. To promote or deliver this course, get in touch directly.
If you are looking for a sales management training course or sales manager training, we can help. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. We will be pleased to learn about your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.