Sales presentation skills training. Prepare better presentations, increase presence, banish anxiety, and grow confidence.
Public speaking and group presentation opportunities offer an unrivalled chance to demonstrate merit. People remember how you spoke and came across. Sales presentation skills training increases confidence, develops communication skills, and impacts sales performance.
Join this course to have audiences remember your presentations as you want them to; have them remember your message and act on your advice.
Discover your natural style, increase your impact, overcome anxiety, and develop outstanding sales presentation skills.
Feel confident speaking in front of any audience, transform the way people think about you, and influence audience actions.
It is not surprising that most people are apprehensive about speaking in public. When you stand up to speak every person in the room forms an opinion about you based on how well you perform.
- Speak with Confidence and Enthusiasm
- Hold Attention from First Words to Closing Comments
- Get an Enthusiastic Response Every Time you Speak
- Make Messages Memorable and Compelling
- Handle Questions and Interruptions with Ease
- Use Humour Without Risk
- Use Reliable Techniques to Banish Anxiety
- Benefit from Video, Peer, and Programme Leader FeedBack
- Cause Listeners to Take Action
Who should attend:
Those who occasionally have to present and want to increase their effectiveness as a presenter. Those who have a presentation to make and feel anxious, apprehensive, or worse about the prospect of standing up in front of an audience. Experienced presenters who want to refresh their sales presentation skills.
- Flexible multi session 'learning by doing' structured training
- Workplace assignments develop new habits and practices
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning
- Common language improves communication and team work
- Promotes adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods
- Increases sales productivity, consistency, and results
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation
- Reduces staff turnover
Sales Presentation Skills Training Delivery Options
- Materials with Unlimited Email Support - View and download the course materials, tools, templates, and other resources. Work through the presentations and exercises as desired. Email your nominated instructor with any questions. Most support requests are answered within a few hours. Answers are guaranteed within two business days. £95 + VAT if applicable. Optional ad-hoc one-to-one coaching available.
- Self Led with Unlimited Telephone Support - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Study the materials and complete the exercises in your own time. Arrange calls with your nominated instructor to ask questions. Calls can be scheduled by email or text. £395 + VAT if applicable.
- One to One - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Arrange one-to-one coaching sessions to work through the material and apply learning through on-the-job actions. Coaching continues until the participants are satisfied with their learning progress. Session last one hour and are scheduled to suit participant needs. £995 + VAT if applicable.
- Virtual Classroom - People can gather in one room or join from any location and participate in a virtual classroom. Groups in the same room can get the benefits of a classroom environment by using a data projector or large screen and a video conferencing microphone. Sessions lasting up to 90 minutes are £595 + VAT for up to five people. Presented materials, tools, and templates are included.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. This is effective for three or more participants. Contact us for fees.
If you need to arrange sales presentation skills training or improve sales presentations, we can help. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500 for more information. We will be pleased to learn about your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively Send an email to email@example.com for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.