Prepare better presentations, increase presence, banish anxiety, and grow confidence with sales presentation skills training.
Join this course to have audiences remember your presentations as you want them to; have them remember your message and act on your advice. Take sales presentation skills training to master persuasive communication, one to many.
What sets this training course apart from others?
- The co-creation of workplace actions for embedding learning in participant routines and habits.
- The opportunity for one-to-one learning.
- Delivery by the course author.
Can you find another consultative sales training course with all of these advantages?
- One-to-one delivery via 10 sessions: £995
- Per session one-to-one delivery: £150
- Per session group delivery: £250
- Training takes place in a virtual meeting.
- Fees exclude applicable VAT
- Guaranteed results.
Public speaking and group presentation opportunities offer an unrivalled chance to demonstrate merit. People remember how you spoke and came across. Sales presentation skills training increases confidence, develops communication skills, and impacts sales performance.
Discover your natural style, increase your impact, overcome anxiety, and develop outstanding sales presentation skills.
Feel confident speaking in front of any audience, transform the way people think about you, and influence audience actions.
It is not surprising that most people are apprehensive about speaking in public. When you stand up to speak every person in the room forms an opinion about you based on how well you perform.
- Speak with confidence and enthusiasm.
- Hold attention from your first Words to closing comments.
- Get an enthusiastic response every time you speak.
- Make messages memorable and compelling.
- Handle questions and interruptions with ease.
- Use humour without risk.
- Use reliable techniques to banish anxiety.
- Benefit from video, peer, and programme leader feedback.
- Cause listeners to take action.
Who should attend:
Those who occasionally have to present and want to increase their effectiveness as a presenter. Those who have a presentation to make and feel anxious, apprehensive, or worse about the prospect of standing up in front of an audience. Experienced presenters who want to refresh their sales presentation skills.
- Flexible multi-session 'learning by doing' structured training.
- Workplace assignments develop new habits and practices.
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning.
- Common language improves communication and teamwork.
- Promotes adoption of best practice habits and methods.
- Increases sales productivity, consistency, and results.
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation.
- Reduces staff turnover.
Sales Presentation Skills Training Delivery Options
One to One - View and download presentations, tools, templates, and other resources. The assigned coach arranges one-to-one training sessions to present or discuss the material and identify on-the-job learning actions. Training and coaching continue until the participants are satisfied with their learning progress. Sessions last one hour and are scheduled to suit participant needs.
£995 - Learn more.
One to One on a per-session basis.
£150 - Learn more.
Via Online Group Training - Includes access to presentations, tools, templates, and other resources. Choose content priorities. Schedule 1-hour sessions to suit participant needs.
£250 per session. Learn More
Fees exclude applicable VAT.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customer's offices. The full account management training course takes two days. Contact us for fees.
Licencing and train-the-trainer options enable third-party and in-house provisioning of this course. To find out more, telephone +44 (0)1392 851500 or use the links below. Sales Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. If you are interested in promoting or delivering SalesSense courses, get in touch directly or use the contact form here.
If you need to arrange sales presentation skills training or improve sales presentations, we can help. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500 for more information. We will be pleased to learn about your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively, Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.