Increase presence and digital engagement. Social selling training course for business-to-business salespeople.
Learn how to use today's digital tools to find those who need what you sell, right now. Take this social selling training course to increase sales effectiveness and results.
What sets this sales training course apart from others?
- The co-creation of workplace actions for embedding learning in participant routines and habits.
- The opportunity for one-to-one learning.
- Delivery by the course author.
Can you find another consultative sales training course with all of these advantages?
- One-to-one delivery via 10 sessions: £995
- Per session one-to-one delivery: £150
- Per session group delivery: £250
- Training takes place in a virtual meeting.
- Fees exclude applicable VAT
- Guaranteed results.
In the old days before the rise of the Internet and easy access to everything, buyers relied on salespeople for information and granted them a chance to begin building a relationship, early in the buying process. The social selling aspect of the job once included sharing food and drink.
Today, buyers get their information and even pricing guidance, online. Today's salespeople need to be masters of digital engagement. Those who ignore the need to follow customers online and engage in social selling, risk being consigned to end-of-process engagements that deny the opportunity to develop understanding and trust.
New ways demand new methods. Salespeople must learn how to build relationships through digital tools so that customers are more willing to engage in the traditional manner. In the new world, relationships are built electronically before any form of direct contact.
This programme involves participants in learning practical, step-by-step, digital engagement methods that reclaim the opportunity to develop trust and understanding, early in a customer's buying process.
LinkedIn training is included along with step-by-step instructions for establishing a broad digital presence using blogs, Twitter, and social networking for business-to-business sales.
- Establish digital credentials.
- Use LinkedIn and Google to find the right prospects.
- Use digital tools to choose the right time.
- Leverage expertise in your network to obtain introductions.
- Get introductions from people you don't know.
- Get attention from sales prospects without cold calling.
- Initiate and nurture an online dialogue.
- Develop digital relationships.
- Transition to in-person relationships.
Who should attend:
Sales and marketing people who need to learn about social selling and make better use of social networking tools to find sales prospects. Those who need new ways to get buyer attention and establish credibility. Directors, business owners, and managers who want to encourage their team members to make more use of social selling techniques.
- Flexible multi-session 'learning by doing' structured training.
- Workplace assignments develop new habits and practices.
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning.
- Common language improves communication and teamwork.
- Promotes adoption of best practice habits and methods.
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation.
- Increases sales results.
Social Selling Training Course Delivery Options
One to One - View and download presentations, tools, templates, and other resources. The assigned coach arranges one-to-one training sessions to present or discuss the material and identify on-the-job learning actions. Training and coaching continue until the participants are satisfied with their learning progress. Sessions last one hour and are scheduled to suit participant needs.
£995 - Learn more.
One to One on a per-session basis.
£150 - Learn more.
Via Online Group Training - Includes access to presentations, tools, templates, and other resources. Choose content priorities. Schedule 1-hour sessions to suit participant needs.
£250 per session. Learn more.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customer's offices. The full account management training course takes two days. Contact us for fees.
Use this link for more information or to have us call you.
Licensing and train-the-trainer options enable self-delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation is welcomed. To promote or deliver this course, get in touch directly.
If you need to reconnect with customer buying habits or improve social selling for B2B sales, this social selling training course delivers. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500 for more information. We will be pleased to learn about your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively, Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form here.