Business to business channel sales training for alliance, distributor, reseller, and retail sales managers.
Selling ' through' is different from selling 'to'. Affecting results through a distributor, a reseller or a business partner depends on a different set of skills and habits. Channel sales training bridges the gap.
This course provides the elements missing from traditional, end user sales training and addresses the needs of channel account managers, distribution account managers, and alliance managers.
Request more information or have us call you with this link.
Build an effective and reliable sales channel, distributor, or business alliance. Create Partner loyalty and mutual success.
- Get more time with principals
- Establish trusted advisor status with senior executives
- Develop the loyalty that protects against competitors
- Increase the relationships strategic significance
- Identify the accounts that are worth extra effort
- Understand customer issues from their perspective
- Have partners keep their promises
- Develop partner knowledge and competence
- Motivate partner staff
More than 74% of all alliance agreements including those with agents, dealers, resellers, distributors, and businesses partnerships, fail to achieve expected levels of business.
Partnerships are easy to start and very difficult to make work. Channel sales training provides account managers with the methods, tools and skills to develop lasting and profitable business partner relationships.
Gain a method for success and hundreds of ideas, tips, and procedures for helping partners succeed. Put learning to use immediately to push aside unproductive and unimportant work for tasks and actions that bring long lasting productivity improvements and increased results.
Who should attend: All those who are responsible for setting up and maintaining B2B partnerships. Typical roles include agent managers, dealer and reseller account managers, distributor account managers, and business alliance managers.
- Flexible multi session 'learning by doing' structured training
- Workplace assignments develop new habits and practices
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning
- Common language improves communication and teamwork
- Promotes adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods
- Increases productivity, consistency, and results
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation
- Reduces staff turnover
- Materials with Unlimited Email Support - View and download the slide decks, tools, templates, and other resources. Work through the materials and exercises as desired. Email your nominated coach with any questions. Most support requests are answered within a couple of hours. Answers are guaranteed within two business days. £95 + VAT if applicable. Optional ad-hoc one-to-one coaching available. Add to cart
- Self Led with Unlimited Telephone Support - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Study the materials and complete the exercises in your own time. Arrange calls with your nominated coach to ask questions. Calls can be scheduled by email or text. £345 + VAT if applicable. Add to cart
- One to One - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Arrange one-to-one coaching sessions to work through the material and apply learning through on-the-job actions. Coaching continues until the participants are satisfied with their learning progress. Session last one hour and are scheduled to suit participant needs. £995 + VAT if applicable. Add to cart
- Virtual Classroom - People can gather in one room or join from any location and participate in a virtual classroom. Groups in the same room can get the benefits of a classroom environment by using a data projector or large screen and a video conferencing microphone. Sessions lasting up to 90 minutes are £595 + VAT for up to five people. Presented materials, tools, and templates are included. Add to cart
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. This is effective for three or more participants. Contact us for fees.
Licencing and train the trainer options enable third party and in-house provisioning of this course. To find out more, telephone +44 (0)1392 851500 or use the links below. Sales Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. If you are interested in promoting or delivering SalesSense courses, get in touch directly or use the contact form here.
If you are looking for channel sales training or need increase channel sales, distributor sales, or business alliance results, we can help. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. We will be pleased to learn about your needs and talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to email@example.com for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.