Advanced training for calling high, starting a dialogue, and setting sales appointments with senior people.
Getting the attention of senior executives in medium and large organisations, initiating a meaningful business dialogue, and setting sales appointments is the most challenging sales task.
The ability to make such high level connections may be the most sought after selling skill. Nothing else presents such awkward obstacles, yet there are tried and tested methods for getting the attention of decision makers, engaging them in a business conversation, and setting sales appointments.
Appointments with senior people remain and essential aspect of sales prospecting. The conversation may take place in a different manner but the fact remains that without two way conversations, nothing can be sold.
Senior executives in medium and large organisations are amongst the most scheduled, sceptical, and protected people anywhere yet they do engage with salespeople in the right circumstances. Learn how to get through, be heard, and win consideration in this groundbreaking course. ‘Sales Appointments with Senior People’ is an advanced sales training course based on the practices of the worlds top new business sales people.
- Find prospects who want to buy from you
- Identify the true decision makers
- Understand senior level decision making
- Prepare better messages
- Learn appointment setting strategies
- Explore sales behaviour from the customers perspective
- Develop better questions
- Do and say the right things
Who Should Attend:
Salespeople tasked with winning new business from medium to large prospective customers; account managers who need more access to senior managers and directors, and Managers who want to train salespeople to win more new business.
Additional Course Benefits
- Flexible multi session 'learning by doing' structured training course
- Workplace assignments develop new habits and practices
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning
- Common language improves communication and team work
- Promotes adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods
- Increases sales productivity, consistency, and results
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation
- Reduces staff turnover
- Materials with Unlimited Email Support - View and download the materials, tools, templates, and other resources. Work through the presentations and exercises as desired. Email your nominated instructor with any questions. Most support requests are answered within a few hours. Answers are guaranteed within two business days. £95 + VAT if applicable. Optional ad-hoc one-to-one coaching available.
- Self Led with Unlimited Telephone Support - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Study the materials and complete the exercises in your own time. Arrange calls with your nominated instructor to ask questions. Calls can be scheduled by email or text. £395 + VAT if applicable.
- One to One - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Arrange one-to-one coaching sessions to work through the material and apply learning through on-the-job actions. Coaching continues until the participants are satisfied with their learning progress. Session last one hour and are scheduled to suit participant needs. £995 + VAT if applicable.
- Virtual Classroom - People can gather in one room or join from any location and participate in a virtual classroom. Groups in the same room can get the benefits of a classroom environment by using a data projector or large screen and a video conferencing microphone. Sessions lasting up to 90 minutes are £595 + VAT for up to five people. Presented materials, tools, and templates are included.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. This is effective for three or more participants. Contact us for fees.
Use this link for more information or to have us call you.
Licensing and train the trainer options enable self delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. To promote or deliver this course, get in touch directly.
If you are looking for training in setting sales appointments or need to start more sales conversations with senior executives, we can help. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. We will be pleased to learn about your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.