Increase digital presence and digital engagement. Social selling for business to business sales.
In the old ways of social selling, buyers relied on salespeople for information and granted them a chance to begin building a relationship, early in the buying process.
Today, buyers get their information and even pricing guidance, online. Today's salespeople need to be masters of digital engagement. Those who ignore the need to follow customers online and engage in social selling, risk being consigned to end of process engagements that deny the opportunity to develop understanding and trust.
New ways demand new methods. Salespeople must master digital engagement and learn how to build relationships through digital tools so that customers are more willing to engage in the traditional manner. In the new world, relationships are built electronically before any form of direct contact.
This programme involves participants in learning a practical, step by step, digital engagement methods that reclaim the opportunity to develop trust and understanding, early in a customer's buying process. LinkedIn training is included along with step by step instructions for establishing a broad digital presence using blogs, twitter, and social networking for business to business sales.
- Be found on Google
- Use LinkedIn for Sales
- Establish digital credentials
- Identify the right prospects
- Find the sales opportunities
- Get attention without cold calling
- Develop a one way business relationship
- Get introduced by people who you don't know
- Initiate and nurture an online dialogue
- Transition to an in-person relationship
Who should attend:
Sales and marketing people who need to learn about social selling and make better use of social networking tools to find sales prospects. Those who need new ways to get buyer attention and establish credibility. Directors, business owners, and managers who want to encourage thier team members to make more use of social selling techniques.
- Flexible multi session 'learning by doing' structured training
- Workplace assignments develop new habits and practices
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning
- Common language improves communication and teamwork
- Promotes adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation
- Increases sales results
- Materials with Unlimited Email Support - View and download the slide decks, tools, templates, and other resources. Work through the materials and exercises as desired. Email your nominated coach with any questions. Most support requests are answered within a couple of hours. Answers are guaranteed within two business days. £95 + VAT if applicable. Optional ad-hoc one-to-one coaching available.
- Self Led with Unlimited Telephone Support - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Study the materials and complete the exercises in your own time. Arrange calls with your nominated coach to ask questions. Calls can be scheduled by email or text. £395 + VAT if applicable.
- One to One - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Arrange one-to-one coaching sessions to work through the material and apply learning through on-the-job actions. Coaching continues until the participants are satisfied with their learning progress. Session last one hour and are scheduled to suit participant needs. £995 + VAT if applicable.
- Virtual Classroom - People can gather in one room or join from any location and participate in a virtual classroom. Groups in the same room can get the benefits of a classroom environment by using a data projector or large screen and a video conferencing microphone. Sessions lasting up to 90 minutes are £595 + VAT for up to five people. Presented materials, tools, and templates are included.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. This is effective for three or more participants. Contact us for fees.
Use this link for more information or to have us call you.
Licensing and train the trainer options enable self delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. To promote or deliver this course, get in touch directly.
If you need to reconnect with customer buying habits or improve social selling for business to business sales, this course offers a comprehensive solution that includes LinkedIn training. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500 for more information. We will be pleased to learn about your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.