Business communication skills training for improving interpersonal effectiveness, influence, and persuasion skills.
Ability to communicate effectively is highly valued in almost all roles and jobs. Business communication skills are essential.
- Fees from £39 plus VAT per person.
- See our performance guarantee.
It doesn't matter how good the idea is, or how exciting a project might be, miscommunication at any level can topple worthwhile ventures and leave them discarded, awaiting rediscovery by someone else.
Advocate Persuasively provides comprehensive business communication skills training and equips participants with the means to get more done through others.
Fees from £39 plus VAT per person. See the booking options below.
- Create a powerful first impression.
- Cause anyone to like you.
- Have anyone recognise your value.
- Be confident and in control at anytime.
- Have anyone tell you their innermost thoughts.
- Have anyone listen to what you say.
- Have others act on what you say.
- Have people change their minds.
- Have others get along with each other.
This communication and interpersonal skills training program provides clear and distinct solutions for increasing personal influence. Through simple strategies and specific tactics, participants learn how to enhance their ability to get the right result in almost any situation.
Who should attend:
Leaders, project managers, staff managers, supervisors, customer facing staff, and salespeople. Interpersonal skills are important in most roles. Improvement has a wide ranging effect on performance.
- Flexible multi session 'learning by doing' structured training.
- Workplace assignments develop new habits and practices.
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning.
- Common language improves communication and team work.
- Promotes adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods.
- Increases productivity, consistency, and results.
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation.
Persuasion happens whether people intend it or not. Those with more advanced interpersonal communication skills, have more influence.
The quality of communication is a major factor in the persuasiveness of a proposition, opportunity, or argument. Much of the perceived meaning and weight of any point rests heavily on the non-verbal abilities of the person expressing the message.
Understanding the secrets of communication opens a door to a world of possibilities. Take this interpersonal communication skills training programme to learn the art of making things happen.
Business Communication Skills Training Individual Delivery Options
- Self-Led with Email Support - View and download the materials, tools, templates, and other resources. Work through the presentations and exercises as desired. Email your nominated instructor with any questions. Most support requests are answered within a few hours. Answers are guaranteed within two business days.
£39 + VAT if applicable. Four weeks lead time.
Self Led with Telephone Support - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Study the materials and complete the exercises in your own time. Arrange calls with your nominated instructor to ask questions. Calls can be scheduled by email or text.
£99 + VAT if applicable. Four weeks lead time.
One to One - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. The assigned coach arranges one-to-one training sessions to present or discuss the material and identify on-the-job learning actions. Training and coaching continues until the participants are satisfied with their learning progress. Session last one hour and are scheduled to suit participant needs.
£695 + applicable VAT. Four weeks lead time. Add to cart
Business Communication Skills Training Group Delivery Options
Course Materials and Group Training for up to Ten People - Participants gain access to the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Have key elements of the content presented. Learn how to prioritise the distance learning course content. Work through some of the exercises, and review implementation actions in a virtual classroom group coaching session. Schedule the session to suit participant needs The initial session duration is 90 minutes.
£590 plus VAT. Four Week Lead Time.
Follow on Group Coaching Sessions
Further sessions can be arranged as needed. £295 plus applicable VAT. Add to cart
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. The full account management training course takes two days. Contact us for fees.
Use this link for more information or to have us call you.
Licensing and train the trainer options enable self delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. To promote or deliver this course, get in touch directly.
If you are looking for business communication skills training or need to increase business influence and collaboration, we can help. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. We will be pleased to learn about your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to email@example.com for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.