Business communication skills training for improving interpersonal effectiveness, influence, and persuasion skills.
Ability to communicate effectively is highly valued in almost all roles and jobs. Business communication skills are essential.
It doesn't matter how good the idea is, or how exciting a project might be, miscommunication at any level can topple worthwhile ventures and leave them discarded, awaiting rediscovery by someone else.
Advocate Persuasively provides comprehensive business communication skills training and equips participants with the means to get more done through others.
- Create a powerful first impression.
- Cause anyone to like you.
- Have anyone recognise your value.
- Be confident and in control at anytime.
- Have anyone tell you their innermost thoughts.
- Have anyone listen to what you say.
- Have others act on what you say.
- Have people change their minds.
- Have others get along with each other.
This communication and interpersonal skills training program provides clear and distinct solutions for increasing personal influence. Through simple strategies and specific tactics, participants learn how to enhance their ability to get the right result in almost any situation.
Who should attend:
Leaders, project managers, staff managers, supervisors, customer facing staff, and salespeople. Interpersonal skills are important in most roles. Improvement has a wide ranging effect on performance.
- Flexible multi session 'learning by doing' structured training.
- Workplace assignments develop new habits and practices.
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning.
- Common language improves communication and team work.
- Promotes adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods.
- Increases productivity, consistency, and results.
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation.
Persuasion happens whether people intend it or not. Those with more advanced interpersonal communication skills, have more influence.
The quality of communication is a major factor in the persuasiveness of a proposition, opportunity, or argument. Much of the perceived meaning and weight of any point rests heavily on the non-verbal abilities of the person expressing the message.
Understanding the secrets of communication opens a door to a world of possibilities. Take this interpersonal communication skills training programme to learn the art of making things happen.
Business Communication Skills Training Delivery Options
- One to One - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Arrange one-to-one coaching sessions to work through the material and apply learning through on-the-job actions. Coaching continues until the participants are satisfied with their learning progress. Session last one hour and are scheduled to suit participant needs. £995 + applicable VAT. Add to cart
- Programme Materials and Group Coaching for up to Five People - Participants gain access to the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Have key elements of the content presented. Learn how to prioritise the distance learning course content. Work through some of the exercises, and review implementation actions in a virtual classroom group coaching session. Scheduled the session to suit participant needs The initial session duration is 90 minutes. £695 plus VAT. Four Week Lead Time.
- Follow on Group Coaching Sessions - Further sessions can be arranged as needed. £350 plus applicable VAT. Add to cart
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. This is effective for three or more participants. Contact us for fees.
- Materials with Email Support - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Study the materials and complete the exercises as desired. Email your nominated coach with any questions. Most support requests are answered within a couple of hours. Answers are guaranteed within two business days. £95 + applicable VAT. Four Week Lead Time.
- Self Led with Telephone Support - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Study the materials and complete the exercises as desired. Arrange calls with your nominated coach to ask questions. Calls are be scheduled by email or text. £395 + applicable VAT. Four Week Lead Time.
Use this link for more information or to have us call you.
Licensing and train the trainer options enable self delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. To promote or deliver this course, get in touch directly.
If you are looking for business communication skills training or need to incrrease business influence and collaboration, we can help. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. We will be pleased to learn about your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to email@example.com for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.