Business communication skills training for improving interpersonal effectiveness, influence and persuasion.
The ability to communicate effectively is highly valued in almost all roles and jobs but change is difficult. Natural communication habits are deep-seated, embedded in personality, and hard to change. In this course learn a series of frameworks for recognising the habits and adapting them. Develop business communication skills to enhance or renew career momentum.
Things that set this training course apart include:
- The co-creation of workplace actions for embedding learning in participant routines and habits.
- The opportunity for one-to-one learning.
- Delivery by the course author.
Can you find another consultative sales training course with all of these advantages?
- One-to-one delivery via 15 sessions: £995
- Per session one-to-one delivery: £150
- Per session group delivery: £250
- Training takes place in a virtual meeting.
- Fees exclude applicable VAT
- Guaranteed results.
It doesn't matter how good the idea is, or how exciting a project might be, miscommunication at any level can topple worthwhile ventures and leave them discarded, awaiting rediscovery by someone else.
This course provides comprehensive business communication skills training. Participants learn how to influence thinking, sway opinions, and be more persuasive.
- Create a powerful first impression.
- Cause anyone to like you.
- Have anyone recognise your value.
- Be confident and in control at any time.
- Have anyone tell you their innermost thoughts.
- Have anyone listen to what you say.
- Have others act on what you say.
- Have people change their minds.
- Have others get along with each other.
This communication and interpersonal skills training program provides clear and distinct solutions for increasing personal influence. Through simple strategies and specific tactics, participants learn how to enhance their ability to get the right result in almost any situation.
Who should attend:
Leaders, project managers, staff managers, supervisors, customer-facing staff, and salespeople. Interpersonal skills are important in most roles. Improvement has a wide-ranging effect on performance.
- Flexible multi-session 'learning by doing' structured training.
- Workplace assignments develop new habits and practices.
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning.
- Common language improves communication and teamwork.
- Promotes adoption of best practice habits and methods.
- Increases productivity, consistency, and results.
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation.
Persuasion happens whether people intend it or not. Those with more advanced interpersonal communication skills have more influence.
The quality of communication is a major factor in the persuasiveness of a proposition, opportunity, or argument. Much of the perceived meaning and weight of any point rests heavily on the non-verbal abilities of the person expressing the message.
Understanding the secrets of communication opens a door to a world of possibilities. Take this interpersonal communication skills training programme to learn the art of making things happen.
Business Communication Skills Training Delivery Options
One to One - View and download presentations, tools, templates, and other resources. The assigned coach arranges one-to-one training sessions to present or discuss the material and identify on-the-job learning actions. Training and coaching continue until the participants are satisfied with their learning progress. Sessions last one hour and are scheduled to suit participant needs.
£995 - Learn more.
One to One on a per-session basis.
£150 - Learn more.
Via Online Group Training - Includes access to presentations, tools, templates, and other resources. Choose content priorities. Schedule 1-hour sessions to suit participant needs.
£250 per session. Learn more.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customer's offices. The full account management training course takes two days. Contact us for fees.
Use this link for more information or to have us call you.
Licensing and train-the-trainer options enable self-delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation is welcomed. To promote or deliver this course, get in touch directly.
If you are looking for business communication skills training or need to increase business influence and collaboration, get in touch. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. We will be pleased to learn about your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively, Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.