Increase standing and business through key account management training.
Protect high value repeat business from important customers. Take this Key Account Management training course to elevate standing, strengthen relationships, and maximise sales.
- Fees from £59 plus VAT per person.
- See our performance guarantee.
When the loss of one or two major customers could threaten survival, key account management becomes a critical function.
Key Account Managers must do more than provide good service. They must establish regular communication with those who make executive decisions, as well as the people who use what is sold. They must become part of the customers success.
In addition to establishing trusted advisor status with senior executives, key account managers must develop and maintain a perception of strategic value. Otherwise, sooner or later the business will be lost to a competitor or eliminated by an unexpected executive decision.
Key Account Management Training Objectives
- Extend understanding of the customer's business.
- Establish trusted advisor status with customer executives.
- Understand customer politics and organisational dynamics.
- Learn to predict organisational change.
- Expand relationships across divisional and departmental boundaries.
- Improve team communication and reduce or eliminate mistakes.
- Establish or develop strategic partner status.
- Increase certainty and forecast accuracy.
- Maximise share of mind, sales revenue, and profit.
- Anticipate and counter the efforts of competitors.
- Reduce sales cycle times.
- the course author and trainer.
Key Account Management training helps account managers maximise sales opportunities and protect business from competitors.
Throughout the course, participants apply principles and methods to real account situations and develop a unique account plan that guides ongoing use of learning in the workplace.
Learn new ways to maximise customer benefits, address all the possible business, keep competitors out, and gather invaluable feedback. Establish personal status as a trusted advisor and organisation status as that of strategic partner in important customer accounts.
Who Should Attend:
Experienced key account managers (also referred to as global account managers, strategic account managers, and major account managers) and people in their support team. Others who regularly participate in key account sales including line managers, bid team members, marketing, and technical staff. This course is suitable for large account management training and globall account management training.
- Flexible multi session 'learning by doing' training options.
- Workplace assignments that develop new habits and practices.
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples that save time and aid learning.
- Adopting a common language improves communication and teamwork.
- Training increases adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods.
- Training increases sales productivity, consistency, and results.
- Professional development improves job satisfaction and motivation.
- Increasing know-how and expertise reduces staff turnover.
Key Account Management Training Delivery Options
- One to One - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. The assigned coach arranges one-to-one training sessions to present or discuss the material and identify on-the-job learning actions. Reviewing outcomes in follow-on sessions reinforces learning, increases retention, and helps establish new habits. Training and coaching continues until the participants are satisfied with their learning progress. Sessions last one hour and are scheduled to suit participant needs.
Self-Led with Telephone Support - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Study the materials and complete the exercises as desired. Arrange calls with your nominated coach to ask questions. Calls are be scheduled by email or text.
£129 + applicable VAT. Four week lead time. Book Places.
Self-Led with Email Support - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Study the materials and complete the exercises as desired. Email your nominated coach with any questions. Most support requests are answered within a couple of hours. Answers are guaranteed within two business days.
£59 + applicable VAT. Four week lead time. Book Places.
Course Materials and Group Training for up to Ten People - Participants gain access to course presentations, tools, templates, and other resources. Have key elements of the content presented. Learn how to prioritise the distance learning course content. Work through some of the exercises, and review implementation actions in a virtual classroom group training session. Schedule the session to suit participant needs. The session duration is 90 minutes.
£590 plus VAT. Four Week Lead Time. Book this training.
- Follow on Virtual Classroom Group Training Sessions - Further one hour sessions can be arranged as needed.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. The full Key Account Management training course takes two days. Contact us for fees.
Use this link for more information or to have us call you.
Licensing and train the trainer options enable self delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. To promote or deliver this course, get in touch directly.
Want Something Different? Please Ask:
If you are looking for a key account management training program or need to protect major account business, we can help. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. Alternatively use the contact form here or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.