Index of B2B Sales Training Courses
Below is a list of the structured B2B sales training courses available from SalesSense together with links to the content descriptions. Courses cover business to business selling, sales management, and communication skills.
- Materials with Unlimited Email Support - View and download the materials, tools, templates, and other resources. Work through the presentations and exercises as desired. Email your nominated instructor with any questions. Most support requests are answered within a few hours. Answers are guaranteed within two business days. Optional ad-hoc one-to-one coaching available.
- Self Led with Unlimited Telephone Support - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Study the materials and complete the exercises in your own time. Arrange calls with your nominated instructor to ask questions. Calls can be scheduled by email or text.
- One to One - View and download the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources. Arrange one-to-one coaching sessions to work through the material and apply learning through on-the-job actions. Coaching continues until the participants are satisfied with their learning progress. Session last one hour and are scheduled to suit participant needs.
- Virtual Classroom - People can gather in one room or join from any location and participate in a virtual classroom. Groups in the same room can get the benefits of a classroom environment by using a data projector or large screen and a video conferencing microphone. Presented materials, tools, and templates are included.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. This is effective for three or more participants.
Licensing and train the trainer options enable self delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. To promote or deliver this course, get in touch directly.
- Accelerate Sales via Partners - Channel account management training
- Account Management - Selling to established customers
- Advanced Sales Management - Maximising performance through management
- Advanced Skills for Selling Consulting Services - Selling for consultants and technical staff
- Advanced Sales Training - For those who want to join the ranks of the elite
- Advocate - One to Many - Presentation skills sakes training
- Advocate Persuasively - Persuasive communication skills
- Build a Professional Sales Career - Comprehensive foundation in B2B sales skills
- Build Business by Phone - Prospecting using the telephone
- Business Development Management - Strategy, planning, and execution for business development
- Business Development Sales Prospecting - Comprehensive sales training for finding opportunities
- Social Selling and Digital Engagement - Prospecting using social networking
- Hire Top Sales Performers - Recruitment and selection of salespeople
- Key Account Management - Sales training for managing relationships with major customers
- Mastering Sales Negotiation - Srategy, methods, and skills for B2B negotiations
- Motivational Speaking and Leadership Skills - Communication and public speaking skills for leaders
- Sales Conversations with Senior People - How to get a hearing and engage at C-Level
- Selling in a Downturn - Strategies for turning around a business slow down or crisis
- Sell What You Say You Will - Sales training to improve business forecasting and pipeline management
- Winning the Complex Sale - Team training for winning high value complicated sales
We unconditionally guarantee the quality and effectiveness of our services. In addition, we warrant that application of the principles, methods, and practices presented in our materials will lead to a gain in value equivalent to at least five times the fees. Should you decide that our services have not met this guarantee, we will refund your fees promptly and courteously.
If you are looking for B2B sales training courses and don't see a course that fits your needs, we can help by customising existing material or developing a bespoke solution. All of our programmes can be delivered through remote coaching or in a virtual classroom. If you prefer 'in-person' training and have more than one candidate for a course, we can arrange an event for you. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. We will be pleased to learn about your needs and talk through some options. Send email to email@example.com for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.